This Unit will enhance your understanding of using social media to advertise and promote brands, products and services. We will explore the function and types of advertising and promotion used within different business sector and compare and contrast social media platforms within those sectors. We will review techniques and tools for developing a social media campaign and identify and analyse a range of social media channels whilst reviewing their effectiveness as a method of communication.
Within the Unit you will develop a design brief for a social media campaign and apply project milestones for the design brief. You will then review and evaluate your design brief based on feedback. We will also explain the key national and international legislation relevant to social media advertising and marketing.
Dagile free online training courses are only available to participants who:
- Live and/or work in London
- Can provide proof of legal right to live and work in the UK
- Can provide proof of employment or self-employment
- Work in the digital economy and/or have a digital role at work
- Workers from SMEs are particularly encouraged
The entry requirements for our Level 3 Units include:
- 4 GCSE qualifications at grades A* - C or 9-4 or equivalent, or
- a Level 2 vocational qualification and a Level 2 English qualification, or
- 1-year work’s experience in a related subject area.
Who this course is for:
This Level 3 Unit provides learners with further knowledge and insight into the field of Marketing within the digital economy. This Unit relates to roles which develop marketing strategies, plan marketing content and monitor progress.