This Unit will expand on your initial marketing experience and challenge you to identify your competition to identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. We will explore the key political, economic, social and technological influences on how you position a product in the marketplace.
We will explore, the UK leaving the European Union, Industry 4.0, the emergence of the green economy and shifting consumer behaviours during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Dagile free online training courses are only available to participants who:
- Live and/or work in London
- Can provide proof of legal right to live and work in the UK
- Can provide proof of employment or self-employment
- Work in the digital economy and/or have a digital role at work
- Workers from SMEs are particularly encouraged
The entry requirements for our Level 2 Units include:
- 2 GCSE qualifications at grades A* - D or 9-3 or equivalent, or
- Level 1 vocational qualification and a Level 1 English qualification, or
- Previous work experience in this area is preferable but not essential.
Who this course is for:
This Level 2 Unit provides learners with the underpinning skills and knowledge required to work in Digital Marketing roles. This Unit relates to jobs in product marketing, content marketing or social media marketing.