Entry Level Qualifications in Mathematics (Entry 3) offer learners the opportunity to develop their core mathematical skills by improving their confidence in learning and filling gaps in their knowledge. The qualifications provide a firm foundation for learners who require a clear progression route through the levels to Functional Skills or GCSE qualifications in Maths.
The primary purpose of the qualifications is to prepare learners for further learning or training, but they are flexible and can be used in a variety of contexts including preparing learners for employment, supporting learners in the workplace or to encourage enthusiasm and develop confidence in learning.
Dagile free online training courses are only available to participants who:
- Live and/or work in London
- Can provide proof of legal right to live and work in the UK
- Can provide proof of employment or self-employment
- Work in the digital economy and/or have a digital role at work
- Workers from SMEs are particularly encouraged
Who this course is for:
Basics Maths (Entry 3) are flexible and may be taken by any learners who wish to improve their mathematical skills, knowledge and understanding.