Programming is an increasingly important skill, whether you aspire to a career in software development, or in other fields. This course is the Programming Fundamentals in Python.
Though it is in Python, the course talks about the basic concepts of programming and can be applied to any Progrmming Language. Programming is about figuring out how to solve a class of problems and writing the algorithm.
Dagile free online training courses are only available to participants who:
- Live and/or work in London
- Can provide proof of legal right to live and work in the UK
- Can provide proof of employment or self-employment
- Work in the digital economy and/or have a digital role at work
- Workers from SMEs are particularly encouraged
The entry requirements for our Level 3 Units include:
- 4 GCSE qualifications at grades A* - C or 9-4 or equivalent, or
- a Level 2 vocational qualification and a Level 2 English qualification, or
- 1-year work’s experience in a related subject area.